Offer a home bra fitting service in your local area, and earn a small income from all sales.
- Full training given at the start, with on-going 1-1, group and forum support
- Start-up kits to suit all budgets
- Full support from bra fitters at the main office
- Orders processed by office daily to ensure excellent customer service – orders sent direct to customers if you prefer
Cost & commitment:
Initial commitment £100 for 1 day’s training session. Refreshments and materials included.
Sample stock will be agreed with each agent, dependent on requirements. Initial stock from £100.
Hours worked are up to you. The more fittings you do, the more income you can earn. It is advised you offer at least 5 fittings a week, about 5 hours a week minimum.
Offer a home fitting service to a maximum 20 mile radius from your house – to be agreed. A car may be beneficial, but is not essential.
Local shows – if you wish to attend a local baby show, and offer a bra fitting service, the national team will support you.
£10 home fitting fee direct to agent + 10% commission on all sales
Offering a unique service to women in your local area
Meeting women and offering peer support to other Mums and mums to be
Ideas for growing your income:
- Ante-natal groups & classes
- Breastfeeding groups
- Sure Start & Children’s centres
- Maternity Units
- Mums Coffee groups
For more information about Bras 4 Mums, visit their website. To apply, contact Tracey Jane Hughes from Bras 4 Mums on 0845 373 3875 / +44 (0) 1257 475838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to mention you heard about it on MoorMums.