Address: Ashfield Primary School, Weston Lane, Otley, LS21 2DF
Telephone: 01943 467379
Centre Manager: Liz Oddy
- Monday 10am – 11.30am – stay and play
- Tuesday 9.30am- 11.30am – HENRY (Healthy Exercise Nutrition for the Really Young)
- Tuesday 1pm – 3pm – Kidscope (Every other week, advice and support for parents with children under 16)
- Wednesday 9.45am – 10.45am – Mini Movers (All Saints primary school hall) – ring to book a place
- Wednesday 9.30am – 11.30am – Childminders play session
- Wednesday 1.30pm – 2.30pm – Baby signing – ring to book a place
- Thursday 10am – 11.30am – stay and play (Cross Green Centre)
- Thursday 10am – Baby massage
- Friday 10am – 11.30am – baby time
- Saturday (once a month) – Dads and kids Saturday
HENRY (Healthy Exercise Nutrition for the Really Young): This is an 8 week course about weaning and developing healthy eating habits with young babies and toddlers.
Always check that the group is running before setting off. Share your views on the class with other mums in our baby chat section.