Address: Back of the Library, Main Street , Menston, LS29 6LG
Telephone: 01943 436260
Centre Manager: Shirley Maynard
- Monday afternoon – Family links nurturing programme (10 week parenting programme)
- Tuesday 9.30am -11am – Let’s Play
- Tuesday 2pm – 2.45pm - Music Bugs
- Tuesday – postnatal group – Held in Burley
- Wednesday 9.30 – 11am – Childminder’s Stay and Play
- alternative Wednesday 2pm – 3.30pm - Two’s Company (twins and multiples)
- Wednesday 1.30pm – 2.15pm – Music Bugs – Held in Burley (ring the centre in the morning to book a place)
- Wednesday 2.30pm – 3.30pm young parents group (25 and under) – Held in Burley
- Thursday 9.30am – 11am – play and learn
- Thursday 1.45pm – Creation Station – Held in Burley
- Friday 10.15am – Baby Sensory (just turn up! £2 per child)
- Friday 11am – 12.00pm – Baby club (newborn to walking)
- Friday 1.30pm – Baby Massage (held in Burley) ring 01274 433800 to book a place
- Friday 2pm – Toddler fitness – Held in Burley at BURLEY OAKS primary school
Burley sessions are held at St Mary’s Parish Centre (opposite the Coop on Station Road) unless stated otherwise.
Booking required: No.
Transport: Car park available.
Age restrictions: All sessions are suitable for preschool children. The baby club is on for babies from birth to 12 months.
Weighing offered: No.
These sessions are run by the brand new Menston and Burley Children’s Centre. For more information, please contact them on 01274 436260 or drop in.
Baby massage is delivered by Janet Waterhouse. It is a 5 week course for babies 8 weeks to crawling. You need to book in advance with Janet on 01274 433800.
Let’s Play – £1 for 1st 2 children and 50p thereafter. Water play, messy play, sand play, stories and singing.
Adele from Menston says: “My 1 year old has been going to this group for nearly a year now. We have both met some lovely people and made friends with local people.”
Barbara from Menston says: “The facilities are really lovely and I would recommend having a look. ”
Always check that the group is running before setting off. Share your views on the class with other mums in our baby chat section.