Address: John Escritt Road, behind Holy Trinity Church/School, Bingley, BD16 2PP
Telephone: 01274 435850
Website: Under construction
Centre Manager: Helen Lincoln
Please note this children’s centre serves Central Bingley, Eldwick, Gilstead, East Morton and Crossflatts.
- Monday 9.30am – 11.30am Childminder stay and play (Term Time Only)
- Monday 1pm – 2.30pm Stay and Play (Term Time Only)
- Monday 2pm – 4pm Antenatal infant feeding clinic (first Monday of every month)
- Tuesday 9.30am – 10.30am “Fisical“ Fitness for under 5’s (need to be steady walkers)
- Wednesday 9.45am – 10.45am Baby Stay and Play (0-18 months/All year round)
- Wednesday 11.15am – 12pm Music Bugs
- Wednesday 1.30pm – 2.30pm Gardening club
- Friday 9.30am – 11.00am Stay & Play (Term Time Only)
- Saturday 10am – 12pm (first Saturday of every month) – Saturday club
Booking required: For play sessions, just turn up. For classes, please ring to book a place (tel: 01274 435850)
Cost: For most sessions, charge is £1.
Transport: Car park at the centre
Age restrictions: 0 to 5 years, see restrictions for each session.
Weighing offered: No.
Tea/biscuits: Cold drinks only. Healthy snacks are available for the little ones.
The centre is a brand new purpose built building, complete with buggy park, toddler size toilets, outside space with sandpit and more toys than you could dream of.
Heather from Bingley says: “Everyone there is very friendly and there are loads of lovely new toys and equipment for babies.”
Mum Tam from Bingley says: “I took my little one to a Friday session a couple of weeks ago and it was really busy. Apparently they had to turn people away. The Monday session is meant to be a lot quieter. I can confirm that the facilities seem really good, the staff are friendly and the centre was really clean on our visit.”
Always check that the group is running before setting off. Share your views on the class with other mums in our baby chat section.