Location: Bolton Abbey, North Yorkshire, BD23 6EX. Located off A59 between Skipton and Harrogate.
Telephone: 01756 718000
Transport: Parking for £6 per vehicle (includes all passengers) or £4 per vehicle after 4pm. Season tickets are available for £60 per year.
- Jan 1 – Mar 18: 9am to 6pm (last admission 4:00pm)
- Mar 19 – May 31: 9am to 7pm (last admission 5:30pm)
- Jun 1 – Aug 31: 9am to 9pm (last admission 6:00pm)
- Sept 1 – Oct 28: 9am to 7pm (last admission 5:30pm)
- Oct 29 – Mar 17: 9am to 6pm (last admission 4:00pm)
Entry fee: Free (other than the parking so free if you cycle there).
Beautiful estate in North Yorkshire just 20 minutes drive from Ilkley. Go along for a walk, a picnic, feed the ducks, a bite to eat in the cavendish pavillion or some sightseeing round the Abbey. There is plenty to do for a great day out.
If you’re a keen cyclist, cycle there from Ilkley along the back road (Nesfield Road), have lunch by the river and cycle home.
Always check that the venue is open before setting off.